25% of the purchase of this shirt will be donated directly to The Orca Network supporting their Free Lolita campaign. Environmentally friendly phthalate-free water based inks are used for the printing of this t-shirt.
Lolita has been in captivity for 43 years at the Miami Sea Aquarium. The Orca Network is working to have her released to a sea pin near her family in the Pacific North West
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester, Made in the USA
- This Graphic was designed by Andrea Bosiger a certified Florida Master Naturalist residing in Orlando, Florida.
As a board member of Fins & Fluke she focuses on marine conservation, restoration,
and works against marine mammal captivity. Andrea is also a Sea Shepherd On-Shore Volunteer.
- 8 in No Fish No BlackFish graphic printed in black and red on the back center
- 3.5 in No Fish No BlackFish printed in black on the left chest
- Royal Apparel brand
- Unisex fit. See Sizing Chart below for sizing information.